Welcome to the QUIKRETE.com Careers page. For more than 70 years QUIKRETE® has been the most respected and trusted brand of cement and concrete products in the United States. We are always looking for talented individuals to help continue our proud tradition.For a listing of positions available in your area click on the yellow QUIKRETE® bag closest to your location. Open position will be described in the expanded box. If the position is of interest, click-on the e-mail address at the bottom of the description and attach your resume and salary requirements. Other inquiries may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your qualifications meet the specific job requirements, we may contact you, via telephone or email, to continue the interview process. Thank you for your interest in The QUIKRETE® Companies, Inc.
- Seasonal Merchandiser
We are seeking talented individuals to fill outside seasonal customer support positions (March thru September) in various areas throughout the east coast.
- maintain and install merchandising concepts and planograms in retail locations,
- conduct inventory assessments,
- solicit orders for inventory replenishment,
- assist in coordinating and
- implementing product training and promotional events.
- 1-2 years of college education preferred. (Business/Marketing/Communications)
- Individual must possess strong social and organizational skills.
- Ability to participate in consumer/trade events during various weekends.
- Flexible hours.
- A confident attitude,
- the ability to lift up to 80-lbs, and have
- reliable transportation, proof of insurance, clean driving record,
- pass a drug screen and be
- a minimum 18 years of age.
- Hourly rate and mileage reimbursement
Indicate where you are going to be living this summer and your geographic preferenceSend your resume to: email@example.com