Drivers - Nationwide
The Quikrete Companies, the leading producer of packaged concrete and related products, is always looking for good, competent and for experienced Tractor-Trailer drivers at all of our locations.
Our Tractor-Trailer drivers are HOME EVERY NIGHT each week, operate modern equipment, and experience job satisfaction that can only be found with an industry leader.
We offer a competitive pay and benefits package that includes health insurance, 401(k), paid vacation days, and holidays.
Position requirements include:
- A minimum of 25 years of age
- Possess a Class A CDL with 1+ years of driving experience
- Clean MVR
- Ability to operate flatbed and pneumatic equipment
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical and controlled substance test.
Seasonal Merchandiser - Various Locations
We are seeking talented individuals to fill outside seasonal customer support positions (March thru September) in various areas throughout the east coast.
- maintain and install merchandising concepts and planograms in retail locations,
- conduct inventory assessments,
- solicit orders for inventory replenishment,
- assist in coordinating and
- implementing product training and promotional events.
- 1-2 years of college education preferred. (Business/Marketing/Communications)
- Individual must possess strong social and organizational skills.
- Ability to participate in consumer/trade events during various weekends.
- Flexible hours.
- A confident attitude,
- the ability to lift up to 80-lbs, and have
- reliable transportation, proof of insurance, clean driving record,
- pass a drug screen and be
- a minimum 18 years of age.
- Hourly rate and mileage reimbursement
Indicate where you are going to be living this summer and your geographic preference
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org